What We Do
Everything you need & more
As an HR professional or business owner, you understand that total compensation is more than just a paycheck; it includes a benefits package that averages 30% – 40% of an employees’ salary. But, do your employees know that?
They will if you provide them with personalized total compensation statements from Benefits Summary. Our total compensation statements, also known as total rewards statements, provide an eye-catching presentation to each of your employees that clearly communicates the cost and value of your benefits programs. In addition to increasing staff awareness, our compensation statements help improve employee retention, which drives improvements in your bottom line.
Personalized employee total compensation statements are a great tool for communicating your company’s financial investment to your employees. According to Watson Wyatt, AON and others:
- Most employees significantly underestimate the cost of their benefits programs.
- Employees who receive total compensation statements have a much better understanding of their overall compensation package.
- Benefit programs are the 2nd largest portion of payroll expense.
- Without total compensation statements, many of these costs are ‘hidden’ from the employee and therefore under-appreciated.
- Annual salary typically includes paid time off components that many employees never stop to consider are a benefit.
- Employee total compensation statements have proven to increase morale.
- Employees who receive total compensation statements are more likely to be happy in their positions and remain with their current employer.
Our professionally produced employee total compensation statements:
- Demonstrate the company’s investment and commitment to its workforce.
- Provide education that leads to a better understanding and appreciation of your benefits program.
- Show the cost, coverage, and value of your benefits program in a format that allows it to be easily shared with a spouse and/or family members.
- Improve morale, productivity and strengthen employee relationships.
At Benefits Summary, our employee total compensation statements will help make sure you get the most out of your benefits investment!